Friday 7 October 2011

Yes ty za ko-neet-son? Well, Die me booshee? :)

So if anyone speaks Polish they might be able to decipher the title of this blog, and if not then you'll get to learn what it means soon enough :)

So after leaving the Baltic states, me and my boy Wes arrived in Warsaw, Poland at 7:30 am and had a pretty crappy sleep on the bus, as the seats weren't as comfortable as the previous night bus we had taken. We met some South African couple who had been staying at the same hostel as us in Vilnius, and they said they had a place booked in Warsaw, so we just followed them to that hostel and found they had rooms available, but that we had to wait a few hours before checking in, so we just found some couches and crashed....I think Wes slept better than I did on the bus, because I ended up sleeping on that damn couch until like 3 pm the next day, as I was so exhausted. So we officially checked in, and then I got to work on doing some Couchsurf requests to try and find some people to show us around Warsaw. I sent out several requests and eventually got a response from one gal who was up for meeting that evening for some drinks, so after trying to track down a new towel and eating dinner at some delicious Polish restaurant near the hostel, Wes and I went and met up with this girl.

We're actually very happy we met up with her, even though we didn't hit it off completely, she introduced us to something very funny that we would take to a new level. We went to some small pub that used to be an old train station and had some beers there, and it was somewhat close to the university, so I asked her if it was a uni bar and what kind of people hung out there, and she gave this awesome answer....."well it's kind of like a place where all the hipsters hang out, I'm not too sure if you know what a hipster is, but they're into the arts and things like that"......Wes and I just kind of agreed along, but inside we were both laughing a fair bit...so anyways we had a beer or two with her, then she walked us back to the street we needed to get back to our hostel from and we said our goodbyes...but we couldn't get the hipster thing out of our heads ha ha.

So anyways, the next day we didn't get up a to a whole lot, other than finding some great coffee shop where we hung out in for a few hours, and then this amazing second hand shop!! Polish people love their second hand shops, and we decided to wander in and see what all the fuss was about. We were looking at some funny leather jackets, joking around how we could be hipsters, when I spotted this amazing one piece red suit and showed Wes....he went nuts and put it on, and instantly I was jealous and wishing I had put it on, then to my surprise, he reached behind the rack and found another one that was purple!! Win ha ha...so we throw this suits on and the girls in the shop, as well as ourselves, are having a great laugh, so we ended up buying them cause they were so sweet.




After our shopping we went for a wander down to the Polish military museum for a look around there. It was kind of funny cause we spotted a Japanese guy there, who I had met in Tallinn, then he ended up being at the same hostel as me in Latvia and Lithuania, then we ran into him at this museum...people end up taking similar paths I guess! So anyways, we toured around that museum for awhile and saw some of the interesting military vehicles, including some of their fighter jets that they bought from the Germany gov't for only 1 Euro apiece!! They just needed some minor maintenance but were all able to fly, so that was a pretty good deal ha ha.

Some random palm tree in Warsaw that costs a boatload of money to maintain ha ha

remnants of the Polish army

1 Euro for a fighter jet when purchased from Germany!

This bad boy was from WWII and was a homemade vehicle 

So after our tour of the military museum, we decided to walk down to old town, so we could get some pierogies for Wes to try. Since I'm from a family with Polish/Ukrainian origins, I've had them many times and absolutely love them, but Wes had never had them, so we found a place and stopped in for a bite to eat. Mmm. The girls were really cute there, and our server was a pretty one especially. After our meal we decided to put on our costumes and get a picture with the girl, much to the delight of all the restaurant staff, although judging from the pic, she wasn't too thrilled ha ha, but we tipped her well and were on our way, running through the streets, dressed like grown teletubbies!! The looks people were giving us were incredible, we were tempted to wear the costumes out on the town just cause they were so good ha ha ha.
One of many churches


More Churches



PJPII! Poland loves him of course

Got rained on a bit, need an umbrella!

Pierogies!
Ha ha ha!

Noticed this, reminded me of where I am from! :)

Cool Tower


So we got back to our hostel, and I had received a message from another CS girl to come meet her and her friends for some drinks, so Wes and I went out to catch up with them. They were some pretty cool girls, and they met us at another hostel, which was way sweeter than the one we were staying at. We met a bunch of other random dudes who were staying there, and the girls took us all on a pub crawl. We were able to find a place at one point that offered 1 zlote shots of Vodka, which is like 30 cents CAD...geeeez gotta love Poland! So we did a fun pub crawl, and enjoyed the dancing and what not, plus a little make out session ha ha....then the night was coming to a close so we said goodbye, and hoped to try and catch up the next day, although the girl was heading off on a EuroTrip of her own in 2 days time, and hadn't prepared yet for it too much.

Me being me!

Cute Polish gal


So anyways, it was back to the hostel for the night, although throughout the day we would casually notice men and women dressed as "hipsters" and would chuckle about it and that gave us an idea for our next adventure :)

So after waking up and meeting some crazy French and Austrian guys named Gael and Ingo (who we would later encounter again), Wes and I headed out to grab some lunch and do some more shopping....for hipster outfits! Ha ha ha, so we did the rounds of various shops, and grabbed our gear and were ready for the night out. We ended up meeting some nice Polish people staying in our room, including a girl named Magda who was sooo cute and innocent.....I don't think she had stayed in a hostel before, so she mentioned to the Austrian and French guys which was her bed to make sure no one accidentally slept in it ha ha (I think it was her first time sleeping in a hostel and she didn't know if others might mistakenly fall asleep in the wrong bed).....so we got all decked out and were ready to head out and meet one of the girls from the previous night and one of her friends....but first we made the obligatory stop at the local Jazz bar, since we figured that was where all the hipsters would hang out as well ha ha ha. Then it was off to meet the girls and go to some cigar bar...mmmm I love my cubans and mojitos! So we hung out there, then as we were heading to the next place, two guys walked by with these little animal cart things, so we hopped on them for a bit for a laugh. After that we stopped at another bar for a few hours, and then I decided to leave since I was getting kind of bored of the girls there, so I went for my own little walk and met some random Polish girls in the streets....the one mentioned to me how I was looking very "hipster" that night, and that totally made my night ha ha! So after hanging out with them I just started on my way back to the hostel, but ran into Wes and the others at some fast food joint, where we ordered some food but didn't keep the receipt...so when my snack was to be handed out, the lady at the counter wouldn't give it to me even though we had paid for it, and then tried to say that some other English speaking guy we were with took mine....yet we weren't with any other guys, so Wes flipped out on her a bit, and they eventually gave me my Zapieckanka...which is a long breaded snack with cheese and other toppings...kind of like a pizza but on a baguette...so anyways, back to the hostel for the night. Ingo had messaged me at 4 am telling me to come meet them at this club, but I just decided to go to stay in.



Oh yes, Hipstered!!

Love those cigars and Mojitos

Austrian friend Ingo...after 1 hour of sleep in a club, tried to nap for a bit at the hostel
The Polish people with lovely Magda!

Look how fascinating I am to others when I speak ;)

Arriving at the Jazz Bar!

Wes decides to go sit with some random people...hilarious reaction from them

Playing with my glasses makes me look smarter ha ha

Damn I love Cubans

And Mojitos!

Funny animal ride in the street!

Worried about Wes driving

I think a lot about art and such, and look sophisticated

So anyways, after the fun night...I was back at the hostel doing another fantasy draft...which I ended up being an hour late for and pretty much missed the entire thing, damn! So one of the Aussies guys that was staying in our room came out and asked if I heard any screeching noises and if it bothered me, which I hadn't so he left, then I could hear him complaining about the bathrooms being filthy in the hostel and what not....then I came into the room a bit late, and the beds are sooo squeaky and the guy was so irritated by the squeeking that he just started packing up his things and left the hostel at that instance...it was pretty funny.

So we woke up the next day and heard about the adventures of the French and Austrian...I guess they found some club that stays open until like 3 pm the next day, and they were there sleeping in the club for a few hours then came back to the hostel for a bit to check out, then go back to the club to sleep in the dark room...they were two crazy cats, and had basically been going out partying every night for the past 2 months...they also spoke of this Rodrigo character from Brazil that they were with, and he became almost something of a cult legend to Wes and I. I guess the Austrian, Ingo, had been given some scarf by some girl and was wearing it, then this Rodrigo guy grabbed it from him and smelled it and said in a gruff voice "smells like pussy!", so from that point forward, Wes and I would often joke about this Rodrigo and how everything smelled like that ha ha. They also told us about how there was some couple basically getting it on in the "dark room" but Gael and Rodrigo were sleeping on the couch right beside them unaware of what was happening, and that Ingo came into the room with his flashlight looking for the guys and found the couple...interesting place apparently.

So Wes and I set out to use our train passes and head on to Krakow, since I liked the place a fair bit the last time I visited. We found out that we weren't actually allowed to use our rail passes in Poland which sucked, but the train still ended up only being like 35 CAD so no big deal. We grabbed some KFC for the road, then headed on to Krakow! 


We arrived in the late evening, found our way to the hostel, and had our welcome shots. I had stayed in the Giraffe Hostel a few years earlier when I was in Krakow, and it was a cool place, so I figured may as well stay there again. The place changed a bit, but it was still pretty cool. They still had a free pool table, and now had a foosball table as well, so that was fun. We chilled out there for a bit, and then asked the hostel staff for some ideas on where to go, and the one girl gave us some ideas, so we headed out to see if we could find anything fun, but for some reason, we weren't able to, and we just came back to the hostel for an early night...I know, an early night on a Saturday, crazy eh!

So the next day we decided to head on a walking tour of the Jewish district of Krakow, which was pretty good, although it was a lot of walking. I think we covered about 12 km or so, but it was still an interesting walk around a part of the city I hadn't explored before. We saw sights such as Schindler's factory, an area where Schindler's List was filmed, and a large square near the Ghetto where the Jews were forced to live, and then subsequently brought to the square and either shot or put on the trains to be sent off to the death camps. We also walked through a tunnel that was designed by a local artist to somewhat criticize the nature of how Auschwitz has become more of a tourist attraction, as some tours advertise a tour to there, as well as a tour to a salt mine near Krakow on the same tour, so he created a tunnel that has the Polish words for Auschwitz and Salt Mine next to each other. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, we had this Krakow map that has a bunch of funny Polish sayings on the back of it, one of which was "Excuse me, do you play the trumpet"...which seems like a weird question, but we actually ran into a guy sitting on a bench during the walking tour who had what appeared to be a trumpet case, so Wes tried out the line, and sure enough, it was a trumpet he he.....There was also a few other classics such as "Are you a nun?" which is Yes ty za-koh-neet-son....and "Die me booshee" which means can I have a kiss.....these two lines proved to be powerful pickup tools later on ha ha....

After the tour was all finished up, I went on the big adventure to try and find a sports bar in Krakow that would televise NFL games, as it was the season opener....things were looking pretty grim throughout the evening, as I was at 5 different places and none of them were showing it, so I was down to my last stop and ended up finding a small English pub that surprisingly had a game showing, so I popped in there, and met some American dudes who had also been hunting to watch a game.....I absolutely love watching the NFL, and going without on this trip would be quite difficult indeed! As far as I can tell, The English Pub is the place to watch NFL games in Krakow, since they carry SkySports 3. So I watched a good portion of the first game, and was going to head back to the hostel and have a shower and clean up in case there was something good going on during the evening, but instead just decided to stay in for the night.

Krakow has the world's largest central square

One of the old Synanogues...one entrance for men, the other for women

Graveyard...with Wes; trumpet guy is to the right of the lady

Jewish murals

Old Jewish kosher meat prep building

Alley where Schindler's List was filmed

One of the remaining Jewish homes


Got in a quick owl on the chair

Old square where many Jewish people were murdered or sent on trains

Last part of remaining wall that kept the Jews inside the ghetto

Can see the windows were blocked off so no one could see outside the ghetto

Artist's creation depicting the tourist nature of Auschwitz

Schindler's factory

So the next day Wes and I mostly just hung out playing the free pool at the hostel, and trying to figure out what to do for the rest of the day. We did play one funny prank, as there was this super cute girl that worked at the hostel but couldn't speak any English. She was doing laundry and left the room briefly, so I had Wes in a giant pile of laundry in the corner, and was meant to cough when the girl reentered the room so that he could pop out and scare her, but she took awhile to get into the room, then one of the other staff members entered, and Wes jumped the gun and scared the wrong one...I tried to take a video of it...but obviously the quality was poor, but still funny.

I had sent out a few couch surfing requests to meet up with some people in the area, and heard back from one of the girls who agreed to meet us for a drink and a walk in the early evening, so we met up with Kinga and she showed us the castle in the southern part of the town, then took us to a cool juice and cocktail bar, that she frequents. It was an alright evening of chatting about things such as the bases classification when getting with a girl, much to the laughter of a nearby English man, and discussions about the price discrepencies in Krakow compared to the actual wages earned....it was an alright night as well, although I did get distracted by this damn Rubik's cub that I acquired from my hostel in Lithuania. I've actually decided to take photos of it as I travel to new countries, much like that lawn gnome thing ha ha. So anyways, Kinga showed us to some cool hidden Polish restaurant afterwards so we could eat a good cheap dinner and went her way home, and we went back to the hostel, had a few beers, played some pool, and another night was in the books. 

View of the castle

Scenic river


Was tempted by the Pigeons in Tomato Sauce...but couldn't do it ha ha ha

The next day brought a pretty low key day again, as we just found a nice cafe and enjoyed some coffee and I did some blogging. I received another couch surfing email to meet up with a girl and some of her friends at a pub that evening, so we decided to do that. We ended up meeting them and there was a huge group of Polish people there, as they were all Erasmus students and were all moving on to different countries to study for a semester, so they were kind of having their farewell party. There were about 12 of them, but they were all pretty nice and fun to hang out with. The girl who had invited me out ended up taking an interest in me, and before I had even left the pub, she was already making out with me, ha ha damn. So we started walking towards some other club called Kitsch, and were almost there when she realized that she had to catch the last bus of the night home, so I walked her back there, but wasn't able to convince her to take me home, oh well! She was leaving in 2 days for Granada, so no big deal. So I just ended up walking back to the hostel, while getting a bit lost, and then chatting with the receptionist girl for awhile, then off to bed.

The next day Wes woke me up and told me that he went to Kitsche with some of the other Polish people, and found Ingo, Rodrigo, and Gael were also there, apparently they had decided to return to Krakow for a few nights, and apparently Rodrigo was just some normal guy, not this crazy legend that we had our in mind. Apparently Ingo was running around the club yelling out my name, cause Wes had thought I went into the club and told the guys that I was somewhere there. Also, I guess when Ingo was sleeping in the nightclub in Warsaw, he had his camera and phone stolen ha ha oops....and being the goof that he was, he hadn't saved the last 3 months of his photos from his trip, so they were all gone...bummer!

But anyways, we played some more pool, then grabbed a bite to eat, and walked around for awhile. I took a picture with the cube in the main square, and also ran into a guy in a beer costume who was walking around. I had an extra slice of pizza on me, and asked if he was hungry, which he was, so I helped him out a bit...it made for a hilarious photo.
With the damn Rubik's cube!

"Are you hungry?"..."yes yes, very much!" ha ha ha

Great guy ha ha

We also ran into a girl from the walking tour earlier in the week, and she told us to come meet her at her hostel for some vodka tasting that evening, so we agreed to do that. Also, we ran into one of the girls that we had met in Warsaw on our pub crawl, and she invited us to come for dinner with her and her friend, so we said we would meet them at 7 pm, but then Wes took forever to get ready to meet them, and by the time we got down there, it was too late, they were gone, and we didn't have their number so we went and found some sweet Mexican restaurant and had some decent grub and beers there. We eventually made our way down to the one hostel that had the vodka tasting thing, but it wasn't going on that evening, so I eventually got in touch with Ingo and Gael, and came out to meet them, and then ended up going to this Mamas Hostel that Gael raved about in Warsaw. I also finally got to meet this infamous Rodrigo character, and as Wes described him, he was maybe a bit better if we didn't actually know him, as he was a pretty normal but cool dude ha ha. Anyways, we went to this Mamas hostel and had some drinks there for what seemed like forever. Apparently, the guys don't like to go to this Kitsch place until it's around 2 am or so, as that's when it supposedly gets good. Well, we tried one other place before hand, but because I was wearing flip flops, they wouldn't let me in, so the guys just agreed to go to Kitsch. Now, I've been to a lot of bars, but Kitsch is now probably one of my most favourite places ever!! The place is so old and grimy and worn down, but the crowds that show up from 2 am until 5 am on the week nights are super fun and an interesting eclectic mix.

So we get there, grab some beers, and just chill out. Gael seems to attract quite a few girls, and of course this night was no different, as I could see several of them checking him out, so I made it my interest to help introduce him to some of these girls, as he also can be a bit shy at times. It worked out pretty well, as he at least met one super cutie, but said she wasn't really that interesting. So anyways, we were just hanging out in the smoking room or on the dance floor, but it was a bit hard to meet people until two girls came up to me and asked me where I was from. I guess they were having a bit of a betting game going on, trying to guess who was foreigner and what not, so I talked to them briefly, but they said I wasn't that interesting, and I had no come back at this point, although I think I'm quite interesting indeed. The one was really cute though, so I helped her with her bet by telling her that Rodrigo was from Brazil, but to pretend that I didn't know him, and she won her bet on that one, so she got a drink from her friend. I was walking through the smoking room later and spotted her with her drink, and waved at her, then she came over and started talking to me, and we really hit it off this time. She became quite interested in me and I had her and her friend both talking to me a fair bit. They dragged me off onto the dance floor, but I wasn't too sure how to break the friends apart.

Eventually we were able to get a bit closer when Rodrigo came and danced with her friend, and I was able to get some making out with her, so that was good fun! She told me that she promised herself that she wouldn't make out with me that night, but couldn't resist he he. So anyways, we just danced and partied until closing time at 5 am. It was time to leave, so I grabbed her number, and we agreed to hang out the next day. It was a funny walk home, as Ingo was acting all weird and drunk, and kind of gay at times, trying to convince me to come stay at their hostel, and then sending me these hilarious texts late into the morning. My favourite one was "I think rodrigo Akreally wants to see you again. You really confused him. Do you remember about my indian girl? Ther are so angy that i prefered usual sightseeing" ha ha ha...I received this message at like 7 am, he was so effed....I think the Indian girl that he was talking about was this super cute girl that he was dancing with earlier in the night.....but yeah I have a bunch more of his drunk texts saved because they are soooo hilarious.

So anyways, after getting to sleep at like 6 am, obviously I slept in, then hung out with Wes for a bit and we went and grabbed lunch and some coffee then just chilled out playing pool for awhile. He was checking into a hotel for that night, so we said our goodbyes, as he was meant to be leaving for Prague the next day, but we agreed to meet up at Oktoberfest. Eventually I found out that the boys were having a poker night at their hostel, so I went and joined them for that, although they told me it was meant to start at 7 pm, but we showed up at 7:10 pm, and there was definitely no poker going on! We were meant to be waiting for the night shift girl Aneta (who's path I would later cross with). She eventually showed up, and I gave her a pretty hard time about being late, and how I had a date that night with the girl from the previous night. I played a few hands for them, filling in for Rodrigo who had gone to get some pizza, but then I had to run off and go meet Karolina for a date.

I was a bit late, and I got to the designated meeting spot (at a Giant head) and I saw this girl, and thought to myself "hmm I hope that's not her, cause she looked way more attractive last night" ha ha....but fortunately it wasn't, and she showed up soon after, and was very very pretty as I had remembered. We went to a cool pub in the Jewish district, and had a nice night out together, but she had to work the next morning. I walked her home, but there was just some making out again, nothing else....oh well! So it was still relatively early and I wasn't ready to go home yet, so I messaged Ingo and found out they were having some drinks at Mamas again, and going to Kitsch!


So yeah of course I went on and headed over there to meet up with them, and found Gael to be absolutely smashed, and Ingo starving. So I stopped and bought Ingo a Happy Meal, so that I could steal the toy smurf from it, and because I started to consider him my child cause he kept asking me for advice ha ha....So anyways, I brought him a happy meal, and we chilled out there for awhile, while Gael slept since he popped some Valium to help him relax...I decided to take the opportunity to tuck a French Fry into his jeans, and have a little fun with the guy. Eventually Rodrigo showed up as well, and he had Ingo's hair gel with him, but didn't know how to style his hair, so he made Gael help him do that...it was a pretty funny sight. Also, when Ingo gets drunk, he likes to get a bit aggressive so him and Rodrigo were fighting a bit at the hostel, which was a funny sight to see.

Gael and Rodrigo fighting

Gael doing Rodrigo's hair

So after hanging out there for a bit, we then headed back to Kitsch for another night of fun (and Ingo left his hair gel with the reception desk to be picked up the next day). We ended up having a pretty fun night again, and I met this super cute Polish girl, but she was engaged unfortunately, but we still had a pretty good chat. I wanted to try practicing a thing from that book I was reading, so I used her to go meet other women, and was quite shocked how well it worked! I first had her come with me and approach a girl who was with a group of guys, and as soon as we sat down, she immediately became interested in me since I had this other pretty girl on my arm, and she was flirting with me lots....it was pretty funny...so to test the theory some more, I then had the girl I was with go and pick out some other girl for me to go talk to, but that I would go alone. So she picked one and watched from a distance, as I tried to approach and talk to this girl and her friends and they basically shunned and ignored me, much to the surprise of the other girl. I then went and grabbed her and walked by the group of other girls with her around my arm, and made sure to look at their table, and instantly saw how they were suddenly jealous.....so we go into the bar, and this table of other girls actually follow us into the bar and come order a drink next to me and start trying to talk to me, and the one girl was so nervous that she actually dropped her full beer and they all kind of got scared and ran off....it was so shocking but quite enlightening as well! So anyways, after hanging out with this other girl, she eventually had to leave, so I did a few rounds and was grabbed by this other petite girl and she started dancing and making out with me pretty much instantaneously.....damn these Polish women are great!

So after dancing for awhile, we went back to a table where her friend was sitting with 3 guys, who ended up being total creeps....they were all trying to kiss and touch this poor girl, so eventually I told them to piss off, and the girls decided to head home, and I just went with Ingo to McDonalds for some breakfast, where we happened to run into both Gael and Rodrigo who were with some girls....the one girl that Rodrigo was with, was a bit bigger, so the guys resorted to calling her the Big Mac ha ha ha.....But yeah, eventually just walked back towards the hostel and crashing for the night, much to Ingo's chagrin as he wanted me to come party and sleep at their hostel....he seems a bit gay at times when he's drunk ha ha, but all good.

I awoke the next day to find that Wes had returned to the hostel for another day, as the trains to Prague were filled up for that day. We just ended up chilling out and playing pool for most of the day, and went back to the one cafe across the street from Mamas Hostel. While chilling there, I had a funny idea to go up to reception and get Ingo's hair gel, and keep it for myself. Hilariously enough, while I was walking up the stairs, I ran into Gael who had also come to get the hair gel (and have a shower there since their hostel had no water). He told me that the gel wasn't at the desk anymore, so I left disappointed ha ha. Gael went back to his hostel and told Ingo that I had come to steal the gel, so I received a text from Ingo shortly after saying "fuck you, why does everyone want my hair gel" ha ha ha...what a guy.

So anyways, after wandering around for awhile, Wes decided he was going to stay in that night, and I agreed to again go meet up with the boys at Mamas. I stopped by McDees for another happy meal for Ingo (it had just become a funny tradition for me), and arrived to Mamas, and found Gael was so worn down and sleeping in the both. I took the opportunity to place a French Fry in a funny place...as seen here he he.

He he, don't sleep near me when I have French Fries!

So it was off to Kitsch again with some Belgian dude and Gael and Ingo, and it ended up being another great night. By this point, I had learned that the easiest way to meet Polish girls was to open up with the "are you a nun" line in Polish, then they would start giggling and say no! So then I would ask for a kiss, and they would often oblige...such a great move ha ha. This night I met another little hottie and just asked her that question, then she took me out on the dance floor and was making out with me in mere seconds....geeez I really do love these Polish women.....So after hanging out with her for quite awhile, she ended up leaving with her friend, so no luck there. Gael and Rodrigo had their ladies (Rodrigo had went on a date with the "Big Mac" and ended up coming to Kitsch with her), so it was just Ingo and I left to meet other people. Eventually it was closing time (7 am or so) and Ingo and I went to McDonalds for breakfast, where we ended up actually running into Gael and Rodrigo and their ladies...We had a chuckle over Rodrigo's "Big Mac" since they were actually eating one in front of McDonalds, and had our breakfast, chatted for a bit, and dealt with some crazy lady who wanted some stickers off our coffee cups...it wasn't like it was a Monopoly game piece or anything, it didn't appear to be any sort of game, but she wanted them quite badly so we obliged. We then walked back to GlobeArt hostel, where I ended up chatting up Aneta, who happened to have finished her shift and was just hanging out...we actually ended up hanging out for almost an hour chatting, then I decided to walk back to the hostel for the night morning and she walked me home.
Gael and Rodrigo at the McDees with their ladies

So I got in at like 8 am or so and Wes was sleeping in the room. Throughout our time traveling together, he had said how much he despised Pitbull so much because of his crappy music, so I went ahead and downloaded Pitbull's entire album, and put it on the loudest it could get on my iPod and left the album playing next to Wes's head in the bed, and it was great for a laugh for me, especially since he was meant to catch an earlier train that day too....fun times ha ha. I guess he ended up missing that train that morning, so I asked if it was because of the Pitbull music ha ha, but he said it made him get out of the hostel faster because it was so bad.

So after sleeping until 3 pm or so, I woke up and found a new chick in the room who was from New Zealand, she was pretty cool so I told her about how much fun times in Krakow had been, and that we would take her out that night if she wanted to. I went and met up with Ingo and grabbed some lunch, then went to the shopping mall to get some more Hipster clothing, cause I wanted to go even more crazy with the outfits he he....so after getting some new clothing, I came back to the hostel, and invited the boys over for happy hour beers, then the New Zealand gal and I went to meet some couch surfing girl that she was supposed to be staying with at a Dubstep bar....but the place was kind of empty and not really happening, so we ditched out and went to the Boys hostel to meet up with them and head out. We hung out at their hostel, trying to get Gael up, as he was seriously worn down from all the partying, and we eventually managed to get him up and about. And it was off to Kitsch again! Just love that place.....while walking there, we randomly ran into the Belgian guy near the club, and he tagged along. The guys didn't really like him too much, as they thought he was kind of creepy and said that when they were talking to girls, he would stand there and watch their every movements and just creep ha ha...but I thought he was an alright guy.

Anyways, we had another pretty good night out at the club, as girls loved my whole Hipster outfit....we danced and partied until 8 am again, and this night all the guys went home with girls except for me! I did find a girl for awhile, and was making out with her again for quite a bit, but then she wanted to go home and wasn't taking me with her, so I was solo. At one point I had some really really drunk girl come up to me and complain that she lost her friends...the poor girl was so drunk, and I basically told her that she should just get a taxi and go home, as she was in such bad shape......then I saw her later on sitting near the dance floor by Ingo, and eventually they were leaving together ha ha....Ingo is a sneaky one! It was pretty much closing time, and I was about to leave when I saw Ingo and the girl in the lineup, and they were trying to get back in because the girl had lost her cell phone, but since I was still in the place, I was able to go to where they were sitting and find the phone for her...so all was good......so yeah Ingo went over to her parents place for the night, and had some fun he he....so he's not gay after all!

So as for me, I just walked back to McDonalds, had another early morning breakfast, then walked by the GlobeArt hostel and found Aneta there again, waiting for a bus...so I figured ah what the hell, started talking to her for awhile, and then just ended up kissing her, and she was cool with it ha ha.....so we made out for awhile, and agreed to meet up later that evening for a date, so I grabbed her phone number and made my way back to the hostel for another sleep.

Chillin with the boys at the Hostel

Hostel bar

Gael and I

Ingo and I!

So Hipster

Kiwi and Belgian

Hi Ingo!

Kiwi
So after waking up later in the day, I arranged to meet up with Aneta later that evening, but I just chilled out for most of the day and met up with Ingo for lunch again, to discuss our evenings and what happened. After hanging out for a few hours, we went our separate ways back to our hostels, and I just chilled out again, read a bit, and blogged a bit, then played some pool. Eventually it was off to meet Aneta, and we went out for dinner and some beers and some billiards....it was a pretty fun night out, as she was a very kind and lovely gal. I even dragged her to the English pub to watch some American Football for a bit ha ha..eventually we decided to head back to my hostel for the night, which of course lead to another Shave Day ha ha.....so it was a fun night with her, but because of my weird sleep patterns, I couldn't fall asleep until like 5 or 6 am, so I didn't exactly sleep the best, but oh well. Her aunt had passed away the previous day, so she was busy with funeral arrangements and such, and then had to have an early morning the next day so she wasn't going to come stay with me for a second night unfortunately. So of course, being my last in Krakow, I found Ingo and Gael and went out for one last night of Kitsch!

So we tried to get Rodrigo to come out, but he was basically on his death bed, as he even had to get a doctor to come in and check on him ha ha....poor guy was pretty worn down, I was joking around that the Big Mac made him sick he he....so just the three of us went out for my last night on the town. It ended up being another super fun night, as I found this one girl who was a pretty cool chick....we chatted for quite awhile, then next thing I know, we're making out and it was getting late, so she basically just said okay let's go somewhere....very direct woman he he.....so I said my goodbyes to the boys, and took her back to my hostel and had some fun with her as well....unfortunately, Aneta was supposed to come by at 10 am the next day, and by the time the other girl and I went to bed, it was like 7 am.....so when we woke up, it was kind of awkward as I had to kind of get her to leave so that Aneta could come by, but by the time the other girl left, Aneta had already gone to work so there was no meeting up until a bit later in the day.

I stopped by the hostel to say goodbye to her, and then packed my bags and headed down to the bus station to make my way towards Munich for the Oktoberfest! And that is the end of the lovely time in Poland, where the food was great, the women even better, and the party life amazing!

Hanging with Aneta, last photo of Poland!

Na zdrowie!

Rye

No comments:

Post a Comment